DIN Rail Solid State Relay With Heatsink Introduction:
- The DIN rail solid state relay with heatsink contains the models of DSSR-10DA, DSSR-25DA, DSSR-40DA, DSSR-60DA, DSSR-80DA. The “DSSR” means the installation is din rail type, the value means its maximum output current, the “DA” means the control signal is DC voltage(3-32VDC), load is AC24-480VAC voltage.
- And the din rail solid state relay has the same installation structure as the MCB(Miniature Circuit Breaker), which can be used together with the miniature circuit breaker. And can be easily installed in the distribution box.
- Besides the din rail installation method, there is another screw fixing installation available.
- These din rail solid state relays are mounted on a suitable heatsink. Furthermore, when producing them, we have already placed the thermogrease between the SSR and heatsinks. They have good performance in heat dissipation.
- The input and output parts adopt a double-sided flip design, it makes its wiring more convenient.
- The shell is made of flame-retardant PC material, which is of high quality and has a high thermal resistance.
- Its terminals are all full copper terminals, making it able to bear high current and high voltage.
- Built-in RC snubber circuit, it can reduce switching voltage surging to protect the SSR.