LM480 series inductive proximity switch introduction:
- LM480 series inductive proximity switch is a 48mm diameter head cylindrical proximity sensor, it detect metal objects that come within its electromagnetic field range without direct contact.
- Its housing is made by high quality nickel-plated brass, which has higher resistance to corrosion, the head is made with PBT plastic, mechanically strong and flame retardants.
- Except this approching switch, we also provide speed and acceleration sensor, that is our incremental rotary encoder.
- This LM480 sensor have a LED indicator, it helps us to clearly know the working status.
- 2 meters high quality copper wire, oil proof and waterproof, plus its IP67 protection rating, makes it perfect to be used in harsh environments.