TL-W5MC1 Inductive Proximity Sensor Introduction:
- Lorentzzi TL-W5MC1 inductive proximity switch is used to measure ferrous metal in a CNC machine, on a conveyor belt or in a pneumatic system, its appearance is same as Omron type TL-W5MC1 prox switch, but the price is much cheaper.
- Omron TL-W5MC1 retail price is about USD80.0, while this sensor manufactured by Lorentzzi is only USD 4.8.
- This sensor maximum sensing distance is 5.0mm, which means if a metallic target is within this range, the sensor will activate, then tell the control system how to proceed this change.
- Its output can be 3-wire NPN, PNP, NO, NC or 2 wire DC NO or NC output. And different output models will be different, for more information, you can contact with us team for more instruction.
- There are two colors available, one is orange, the other is black, more choice for you to choose.
- Full product dimension is 18 mm x 10 mm x 30.5 mm, very compact and easy to use.
- Wholesale and retail are both acceptable for us.
How To Use TL-W5MC1 Proximity Sensor?
- As TL-W5MC1 output is NPN, NO, please wire it according the the below wiring diagram in part 1: