24V Proximity Sensor, 40mm Diameter, PNP or NPN Output Introduction:
- Lorentzzi 24V proximity sensor is a cheap inductive proximity sensor, which is used to detect various kinds of metal products, no matter if it is magnetic iron, stainless steel, nickel or non-magnetic copper or aluminum. One thing need to pay attention to is that if the detected object is non-magnetic, the sensing distance will be shorter than the magnetic ones.
- As this 24VDC proximity sensor working voltage is DC voltage, so when operating it, a 24VDC SMPS(switching mode power supply) is required.
- Its sensing head diameter is 48mm while the main body diameter is only 24mm. Why is its head bigger than its body? To meet its maximum 20mm super detection distance, the coil inside it needs to be very big.
- This long distance proximity sensor can be used in many applications, such as CNC machines, conveyor belts to count the metal objects quantity or their moving displacements of a pneumatic valve. To get the counting numbers, a digital counter is required, such as JDM11-6H or JDM11-5H.
- More informations, please have a look at the below data table: