SSR 10DD DC DC SSR Introduction:
- The SSR 10DD is a small load current 10 amp DC DC solid state relay. It typically has an input 3-32VDC control voltage range,
- The output voltage(controlled part) can be any voltage if it is between 5-220VDC. For instance, we can use a 12VDC 40mA power source to turn on or turn off a 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC, 36VDC or 96VDC 10A heavy load.
- This SSR 10DD solid state relay product dimension is very small, the full product dimension is 57.4*44.8*28 mm. If we use it with a din rail clip, this solid state relay can be a din rail solid state relay.
- Because the load current is only 10 amperes, so there is no need to install it on a heatsink to help it cool down. Its baseplate can fulfill this cooling function.
- The input and output circuits are electrically optical isolated from each other, this makes it much safer to use.