Dual Solid State Relay, DC Input AC Output SSR Introduction:
- This is our dual solid state relay, it combines two DC AC solid state relays into 1 solid state relay. The two AC loads part can work separately by sending two DC control voltages differently.
- The dual DC input voltages are 3-32VDC, dual output voltages are 24-480VAC. By combining two SSRs into one SSR, we can save space.
- The load current of these two outputs solid state relay can be 10A, 25A and 40A, the models will be DSSR-10DA, DSSR-25DA and DSSR-40DA.
- Default output voltages are zero-crossing, if you need random turn-on outputs, please contact our team.
- Inner 4 piece optocouplers are MOC3083 from Onsemi, isolated voltage is more than 2500V, making this solid state relay safer to use.
- Lorentzzi DSSR series SSRs chooses Jiejie Microelectronics thyristors. High load current (50% load current) and high surge voltage resistance (800V).
- The shell is anti-flammable plastic, making it have good insulation performance.
- As this SSR load current is double than the common DC AC solid state relay, so the suitable heat sink should be taken into consideration. For instance, the DSSR-25DA needs to mount on a H-150 radiator.