SSR 100DA Solid State Relay Introduction:
- The SSR 100DA is an output 100a solid state relay. Solid state relays (SSRs) are switches that allow you to control high-current devices by a DC3-32V voltage. The “100” refers to the maximum load current the relay can handle, which in this case is 100 amps.
- The “DA” stands for “DC to AC”, indicating the input and output types of the relay. This means that the relay accepts a DC voltage input to control an AC voltage output.
- The output control type can be Zero crossing or Random turn-on. The advange of “Zero crossing” is it minimize surge currents and electrical noise. While, “Random turn-on” SSR, on the other hand, can lead to higher surge currents but provides faster response times.
- SSR-100DA is often used for applications where a low power signal controls a high power device, such as lights or motors. And by using this SSR, you can avoid a mechanical relay’s contact wear, noise, and slow actuation speed.
- The suitable heatsink for this SSR-100DA is H-150 heatsink, when fix this SSR onto the heatsink, please do not forget to put a thermo grease or thermo pad between them, and a cooling fan is also necessary.