CN101A Timer Introduction:
- The Lorentzzi CN101A timer is a panel mount weekly programmable timer switch available in a variety of operating voltages including DC12V, 24V and 48V or AC110V, 220V(50/60Hz).
- Up to 16 turning on hours can be set every day, and this setting can be applied to 7 modes such as Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Saturday and Sunday, or every day of the week. Once set up, it will automatically repeat the job.
- The maximum current through the output is up to 16 amps, which means we can directly use this CN101A timer to operate a 2800W 220VAC tungsten lamp or a 700W single phase motor. If you need to amplify the output capacity, an AC contactor should be used.
- In addition, the CN101A timer is equipped with a backup battery, which can ensure that the timer runs for at least 60 days without problems.
- The default output of this timer is 2-terminal normally open, and it can also be 3-terminal normally open and normally closed.
- How to use this CN101A timer? Please download and read its user manual.
- This digital timer switch can be used in many applications to control on/off times such as school bells, store billboards, hotel geysers, solenoid valves, aquarium oxygen supplies, etc.
CN101A Timer Wiring Diagram:
Please note that the load cannot be connected directly to the output terminals without an external power supply, as the outputs are dry contacts. The following is the correct wiring for the CN101A timer switch: