E3JK Photoelectric Sensor Introduction:
- Lorentzzi brand E3JK series photoelectric sensors are replacement products of Omron E3JK photoelectric sensors.
- There are 3 different types to choose from, the diffuse reflective types are E3JK-DS30M1 and E3JK-DS30M2, the retroreflective types are E3JK-R4M1 and E3JK-R4M2, and the through-beam types are E3JK-5M1 and E3JK-5M2.
- The maximum detection distance of the diffuse sensor is 30 cm, the maximum detection distance of the reflective sensor is 4 meters, and the maximum detection distance of the through-beam sensor is 5 meters.
- The output of these E3JK photoelectric sensor is a relay output, which is a SPDT switch, i.e. NO and NC output.
- How do I connect these sensors? Blue and brown are power lines, the voltage can be DC 12-240V/AC 24-240V. The white cable is the common terminal, the gray cable is the NC output, and the black cable is the NO output. You can wire the wiring as shown below:
- When wiring these sensors, please note that the relay output is only 3A, which is only suitable for small loads. If you control a large load, an intermediate relay or AC contactor should be used.
- In addition, it should be noted that since the output is a dry contact relay output, an external power supply is required to power the load.
- Applications of this photoelectric sensor include Food & Beverage Industry, Automotive Industry, Machine Engineering, Doors & Gates, Pharmaceutical Industry, etc.