LMF07 Series Rectangular IP67 Waterproof Proximity Sensor Introduction:
- Waterproof Proximity Sensor LMF07 is a square inductive sensor with a waterproof rating of up to IP67, which means it can be immersed in water up to 1 meter deep for several hours without damage.
- This waterproof proximity sensor is designed to sense metal objects in very harsh environments, which can be very hot and full of moisture. Common proximity sensors can condensate inside, which can corrode the circuitry and cause permanent damage to the sensor.
- This waterproof proximity sensor has a switching output with normally open or normally closed function and an enhanced sensing range of 10mm (flush type) or 15mm (non-flush type). Normally open means that if there is no target within 10mm or 15mm, it will remain closed, and it will open immediately once the target is entered. Normally closed works on the same principle, but will change reversely.
- It has an IP67 waterproof rating because the space inside its case is filled with epoxy, leaving no room for water to enter and become trapped.
- If you want a higher IP68 waterproof rating, please fill out the form below to contact us for customization.