LMF06 Series Inductive Proximity Sensor Metal Detector Introduction:
- The LMF06 series inductive sensors are designed to detect metal objects such as copper, iron, stainless steel, gold, and aluminum.
- When a metal object enters the detection range of the sensor, eddy currents will be generated on the object being detected. The magnetic field generated by the eddy current will in turn weaken the sensor’s magnetic field, causing the oscillator in the circuit to stop oscillating. The detection circuit then senses this change and activates the output circuit.
- This inductive proximity sensor metal detector has a detection distance of 8 mm (flush version) or 10 mm (non-flush version).
- The output can be NPN+NO, NPN+NC, NPN+NO and NC, PNP+NO, PNP+NC, PNP+NO and NC, etc.
- 2 meters standard cable, with short circuit and reverse polarity protection.
- IP67 protection grade, which means there will be no harmful effects when it is temporarily immersed in water to a depth of 1 meter .
- If the output of this sensor is PNP+NO, it can be used with our 6-digit electronic counter JDM9-6 to count metal objects within its detection range.