Digital Hour Meter Introduction:
- Here we will introduce our digital hour meter HM-1D model, this hour meter is an accumulative time recording device used to indicate the working hours of a device, applications such as a diesel generator, boat engine or UV disinfection light and so on. By knowing the equipment working hours via this gauge, it is easy and convenient for a staff to maintain the equipment timely.
- This digital hour meter has 8 digits, the first 6 digits represent the hour and the last 2 digits represent the decimal and show the minutes. The maximum measurement time is 999999 hours and 59 minutes, and the elapsed time is displayed on the LCD display.
- The frame is removable. The product size is 48*48*40mm (excluding frame). If there is a frame, the product size is 72*72*40mm.
- There are 3 working voltages to choose from, namely AC100-240V, DC12V, and DC24V.
- The reset function is available or can be removed. For more details you can contact us for advice.
- This digital hour meter working principle is simple, it starts recording time as soon as it is powered on.
- Installation of this digital hour meter is panel mounting by a Flush Mounting Adapter
- Compared with our mechanical hour meter, this hour meter features high precision and a clear LCD display.
- This hour meter shell is made of flame-retardant ABS plastic, and the temperature can reach up to 85°C. The base is made of flame-retardant PC plastic, with a temperature resistance of up to 120°C, and a pressure resistance exceeding 2000V.