SSR 80DA Solid State Relay Introduction
- The SSR 80DA is an 80 amp DC control AC solid-state relay, with a maximum output current of 80 amperes.
- It can easily open or close resistive loads of 8800W (at 220VAC working voltage) or 4400W (if operating at 110VAC). As such, it’s commonly used in heating control systems to manage heating elements.
- Compared to Electromechanical Relays (EMRs) and contactors, the SSR 80DA operates without any noise when turning on an AC load, while the former can generate noise during load switching.
- However, the SSR 80DA solid-state relay may become very hot if it operates an AC load for an extended period. To resolve this issue, we recommend using our H-150 heat radiator. If necessary, consider using a fan to aid in cooling.
- In addition, the SSR 80DA will not generate a spark when closing the output part, making it especially suitable for use in harsh environments and climatic conditions, such as mines, gas, and tunnels.
- The optocoupler is the Fairchild MOC3083 527Q, a high-quality and reliable product from the renowned American semiconductor manufacturer in California