M12 Photoelectric Sensor Introduction:
- The M12 photoelectric sensor here is a cylindrical photoelectric sensor series, including M12 diffuse reflection photoelectric sensors, retroreflective sensors and through-beam sensors.
- For the M12 diffuse reflection photoelectric sensors, the maximum sensing distance is 70.0 mm, and the detection distance of the retroreflective sensors can reach 1 meter. The farthest is the through-beam type, with a detection distance of 3 meters.
- The M12 photoelectric sensor housing is made of nickel-plated brass, filled with epoxy resin inside, and has a protection level of IP67.
- The working voltage can be 10-30VDC or 90-250VAC. For DC type sensors, the outputs are PNP, NPN, NO, NC or NO+NC available. For AC type it is 2 wire and available with NO, NC or NO+NC output.
- In addition, this photoelectric sensor has reverse polarity, short circuit and overload protection functions to ensure user safety.
- Applications for these M12 photoelectric sensors include quantity counting (if used with a digital counter), distance measurement, etc.