LMF35 Long Range Inductive Proximity Sensor Introduction:
- LM35 series sensors are long range inductive proximity sensors with a extreme sensing distance up to 15mm.
- They are used to detect non-ferrous metal targets like aluminum, brass, and copper without physical contact, so if the objects is within their 15mm detection distance, the sensor will activate from NO to NC or NC to NO.
- Our advanced long range inductive proximity sensor serve multiple functions such as detecting elevator and lifting equipment stop, start and pass positions, positioning vehicles to prevent collisions, and detecting the set position of machinery and equipment, including the limit position of moving components, stop position of valves etc.
- Besides, these high-precision sensors are versatile and can be tailored to meet the demands of different industrial environments, significantly improving productivity and safety while minimizing potential damage and repairs.
- Moreover, their full body is made by ABS resin, it has several advantages such as low cost, sturdy, lightweight, and ductile.
- These LMF35 series sensors outputs are abundant, such as PNP, NPN, AC two wires, controllable silicon, relay output etc., you can see the below their specifications table.