LMF41 Inductive Non Contact Proximity Sensor Introduction:
- LMF41 series proximity sensors detect objects without contact, therefore, they prevent abrasion or damage for detected objects. Unlike limit switches, which need to detect objects by touching objects.
- The LMF41 non contact proximity sensor maximum detecting distance is up to 120mm, and will not affected by objects colors, they use eddy current to detect the physical changes of an object, so they are almost completely unaffected by the object’s surface color.
- In addition, the LMF41 series sensors can detect objects with minimal impact from dirt, oil, or water, and their fluororesin cases are offered to enhance chemical resistance.
- Thanks to their high quality ABS resin housing, their protection grade reaches to as high as IP65.
- Want to know more information, please have a look at this article about proximity sensors.