M6 Proximity Sensor Introduction:
- Lorentzzi M6 proximity sensor here is a M6 screw size cylindrical shape inductive sensor switch, it consists of coil, oscillation circuit, signal amplifier circuit, trigger circuit and output driver circuit.
- This tiny sensor diameter is only 6mm, can be used in a very narrow space to detect metallic objects, it is a space saving inductive sensor switch.
- The working voltage of this sensor is 10-30VDC. Therefore, any voltage between this range, such as 24VDC, is enough to operate this sensor.
- There are 2 detection distances available, if flush type, the detection distance is 1.0mm, if unflush one, the sensing distance is 1.5mm.
- Output can be PNP or NPN(please read this article to understand the difference between PNP and NPN output), output circuit can be normally open or normally closed.
- Output current is only 150mA, so if you want it to switch on or off a heavy load, an intermediate relay, AC contactor or SSR should be taken into consideration.
- This sensor can be used in many applications, for instance, it can be used in a CNC machine to measure the moving distance of the machine.
- The below part is different models and specifications of this M6 proximity sensor: