2000 PPR Quadrature Rotary Encoder, ABZ 3 Phase Incremental Encoder Introduction:
- Lorentzzi 2000 PPR encoder is a hollow shaft encoder with 2000 pulses per resolution. It has three ABZ phases, in which phase A and phase B are 90 degrees orthogonal. Relying on these quadrature features, we can not only measure the moving object’s displacement, but also the object’s rotation directions.
- This hollow shaft encoder can be through-hole or semi-through hole. The full through hole encoder is suitable for long shaft servo motors, while semi-through encoder is applicable for short shaft motors.
- There are 4 kinds of encoders according to their working principle differences, this is an optical incremental rotary encoder, the others are mechanical, magnetic, and electromagnetic induction types.
- This encoder output can be a complementary, open collector, voltage output. Also, if it is 6 phases, its output can be line driver and push-pull with inverted signal. The 6-phase encoder has strong transmission distance and strong anti-interference ability.
- This rotary encoder applications including Industrial controls, Robotics, Photographic lenses, Door control device, Lens beveling machines, Plotters, Testing machines and Ultrasonic welding, and so on.
- If you still have questions about this 2000 ppr encoder, welcome to contact with us for more information.