TB388 Mechanical Programmable Timer Switch Introduction:
- Lorentzzi® TB388 is a 24 hours programmable mechanical timer switch. By pushing the dial outwardly, this timer switch can turn on the load accordingly. Please see the operation photo as following:
- The minimum setting time is 15 minutes, that is, one outbound dialing is 15 minutes. There are 96 dials available, so the turning-on time range is from 0-24(15 minutes*96/60=24 hours) hours.
- One thing to note is that before setting the power-on time, make sure the timer is working at the current time.
- This TB388 mechanical timer switch maximum output current is 16A@220VAC, so it can directly operate resistive loads such as filament light not more than 3500W, motor not more than 500W.
- To expand its load capacity, an AC contactor or AC/AC SSR can be used.
- Installation methods of this TB388 timer switch can be DIN rail mounting or screw mounting via 3*Ø4.2 screws.
- There is a backup battery inside this timer switch, so once the electricity fails, it can make this timer work normally for 300 hours.
- The applications of TB388 mechanical time switches are in electric lamps, fans, street lights, water heaters, water dispensers, staircase lamps, advertising lamp boxes, geyser control etc.
|Full timing range
|Minimum setting unit
|DIN rail mounting or screw mounting