G54 Retroreflective Photoelectric Sensor Introduction:
- The G54 retroreflective photoelectric sensor integrates an infrared light transmitter and receiver in a housing and requires a mirror as a reflector. This reflector enhances the intensity of reflected light from the transmitter to the receiver, thus enabling detection over longer distances.
- This retroreflective photoelectric sensor maximum detection distance is 2 meters, that is when an object is within this range and blocks the light, the output will activate.
- This retroreflective photoelectric sensor can detect not only opaque objects, but also transparent objects such as glass bottles and plastic bottles. Therefore, it can be used in the food and beverage industry.
- The output of this sensor can be PNP or NPN, the PNP output can provide power to the load, so the output should be connected to the ground wire or the blue cable. NPN is the opposite.
- Applications of this retroreflective photoelectric sensor include robot, detection distance measuring, position detection, food and beverage industry and so on.