Din Rail Heat Sink D-74 For Single Phase SSR Introduction:
- The model D-74 is a din rail heat sink specially designed for single phase solid state relay.
- On this aluminum heat radiator bottom part, there is a din rail clip. And jsut because of this structure, so we can easliy mount it on a TS35 rail.
- It is suitable for 40 amps solid state relay or below.
- The SSR heat sink colour can be original siver or anodized black. Silve black one has no surface treatment, price is more competitive. It belongs to a low cost heat sink.
- SSR mounting holes are predrilled on it already, we only need to use two M4 screws to mount the SSR.