REX C410 Temperature Controller Introduction:
- REX-C410 is a 96*48mm panel size PID temperature controller designed to provide precise temperature control for various industrial processes, especially for controlling heating elements.
- Its input is universal and can be K, J, S thermocouples, PT100 RTD, or analog 4-20mA, 0-5VDC, etc.
- Installation is very easy, and we also provide a thermostat bracket for free, with which you can easily fix it on the cabinet.
- Its output can be a relay, solid state relay (SSR for short) or analog 4-20mA, 0-5VDC
- This REX C410 temperature controller has a wide power supply range from 100-240VAC and is also available in 24VDC.
- This low-cost PID temperature controller wiring diagram is very simple and has an auto-tuning feature, so you don’t need to set every PID parameter yourself.